Why an Internship?
- Gain real-world work experience that will build your resume and increase your job marketability after graduation
- Discover new career options and professional programs within the history field
- Become more competitive for graduate school opportunities
- Expand your professional network
- Increase your familiarity with primary source research and enhance your academic coursework
For more information on the benefits of internships and how to get the most out of your internship experience, read some of these articles:
- Benefits of Internships
- Internship Success Guide
- Six Reasons Internships are a Must in College
- U.S. Department of Labor Fact Sheet #71: Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Which Internship Is Best for You?
Gain real-world experience that builds your resume and increases your job marketability after graduation